Monday, May 30, 2011

The Part of You I'm Most Familiar

It's here once again Elaine.

When I look back at my life and remember the part you played in it, I will look at you and realize that the only thing I remember about you, the part of you that I am most familiar, is your cold shoulder.

Sometimes, I can't really understand why. Why I foolishly hoped that there could be more between us. Why you mattered so much to me. Why I couldn't turn away from you. Why, why, why....

So you turn your back on me again and the silence once again fill the space between us. Yeah, I'm also very familiar with your back and with watching you walk away.



Gotta rush away, she said,
I've been to Boston before.
Anyway, this change I've been feeling,
doesn't make the rain fall.
No big differences these days,
just the same walk aways.
Someday, I'm going to stay,
but not today.

Composed and performed by Counting Crows.
Youtube movie by iam2pic.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home