Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's Art but all I'm interested in are her boobs

I've been watching Frühlingsstimmen on YouTube, listening to this soprano sing. She has a good voice, maybe even great voice but I can't tell. I don't even know what basis to use if she was doing it right or not. She sang well. I want to listen to her sing again.

However, she's wearing an off-shoulder dress giving a good view of of her shoulders and, yes, her boobs. There's another soprano singing the same song in YouTube but I didn't take notice because she was all covered up!

It's late, almost midnight as I write this, so please forgive my incoherence.

Sledge hammer approach:

Sometimes you want to impress a girl and you end up showing that all you are is a caveman. I want to listen to Kathleen Battle and Sumi Jo sing Frühlingsstimmen again but more than that, I want to listen to Elaine sing Frühlingsstimmen. Because it's Elaine singing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home